3 exercises for abs
The abdomen area is one of the most sacrificed. Here are 3 abdominal exercises. The area of the abdomen is the most demanded to work in the classes in the GAP, on the part of those who want to lose weight and for those who want to tone the area of the belly. Here are 3 abdominal exercises that will help you in the operation bikini to work and tone your body and achieve the goal of flat belly.
3 exercises to work your abs
Follow the instructions to do correctly these 3 exercises for the abdomen. With the first, the crunch abdominal, you'll tone the tummy. With the second, the bridge, you will work the buttocks and also the abdomen. With the third exercise, the plank oblique, you'll work the abdominal side (and slimming the waist).
Exercise 1: Crunch abdominal
- Lie on the floor boaca up.
- Lift your legs so that your knees form an angle of 90°.
- Keep your lower back glued to the ground (just as well, to keep this position should already be "tirandote" the abdomen a little).
- Place the hands on the nape of the neck, it is important to HOLD the head, do NOT PULL IT.
- Goes up a little, releasing the air to go up (breathing is important).
- Repeats, repeats...
About this exercise:
Do you need more information about the crunch abdominal? You can see in depth how to do this exercise in the next post: CRUNCH ABDOMINAL. You can also visit the post: how to make abs. Do you want a challenge? Here I propose one of 30 days: challenge fitness crunch 30 days.
Exercise 2: Bridge (glute + abs)
- Lie on the floor boaca up.
- Fold the legs, with the feet flat on the floor.
- Stretch the arms along the ground, almost, almost reach all the way to the feet.
- Supports the head and shoulders on the floor, relax the neck.
- Lift the pelvis by contracting the buttocks and abdomen when climbing.
- Repeats the motion, going up and down without touching the ground.
- Synchronized breathing, exhale when going up.
You can add intensity to this exercise if you do it with one leg lifted, stretched, vertical to the ground. Also add intensity, if you put a disc of 2,5 kg or 5 kg on the pelvis.
Exercise 3: Plank oblique
- Lie on your side.
- Rests one elbow on the floor, so that the lift is perpendicular to the ground.
- Lift the body, forming a straight line from head to feet.
- Hold the posture while maintaining the balance.
3 exercises for abs, infographic fitness
I leave you with an infographic with a summary of the content of this post on exercises for the abs. You can share it using the code that I let you down
Do you like these 3 exercises for abs? If you want to publish it in your website or blog for fitness, here I leave the code that you can copy and paste in your website:
Challenges to fitness in 30 days
Are you looking for challenges to fitness in 30 days? Here I leave you some of the challenges of a month that we have posted, with them you'll achieve your goals of a progressive form. You can also watch these 3 routines of the GAP.
- Challenge fitness plank abdominal
- Challenge of push ups push-up / Challenge push-up easy (such as doing push-ups push-up)
- Challenge squats in 30 days